The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes or exposure to wind or sunfor use a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useif solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not reuseonce opened, discardto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacedo not touch unit-dose tip to eye
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and aska doctor ifyou experience eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye continuesredness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out od reach of children.If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- To open, twist and pull tab to removeinstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard containerif used for post-operative (e.g.,LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions
- Store at 59º-77ºF (15º-25ºC)use only if single use container is intactuse before expiration date marked on containerRETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Calcium chloride, **hydrochloric acid, magmesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, **sodium hydroxide, sodium lactate** May contain these ingredients to adjust pH
Medi-First Lubricant Eye Drops Label
NDC 47682-193-83*Compare to the active ingredient in Refresh Plus®Medi-First®Preservative-freeLubricant Eye DropsCarboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5%Eye LubricantImmediate, long-lasting relief for dry, irritated eyesSterile30 Single-Use Containers0.01 fl oz (0.4 mL) each
* Please review the disclaimer below.