The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
USP Menthol 7%
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from flame.
Do Not Use
- On open wounds or damaged skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You are prone to allergic reactions to salicylates, including aspirin
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and recur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a doctor before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children (2 years and older):Shake well and aply to affected araea not more than 3-4 times daily.Do not bandage tightly.Children under 2 years:Consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 56°-86°F (15°-30°C)will not stain clothing
Coconut oil, eucalyptus lkeaf oil, glycerol, isopropyl alcohol, peppermint oil, water, wintergreen leaf oil
Green Guard Pain Relief Spray Label
Pain Relief sprayFast Acting pain ReliefFor Temporary Relief of Minor Aches and PainsGreen Guard®2 Fl. Oz. (59.1 mL)
* Please review the disclaimer below.