The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (Per Lozenge)
Zincum Gluconicum 2x (13.3mg)
- To reduce the duration of the common coldreduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Are
- Taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
Stop Use And Ask A Healthcare Professional If
Symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and overtake Cold-EEZE when you have cold symptomscompletely dissolve a Cold-EEZE® lozenge in mouth (do not chew)repeat every 2 - 4 hours as needed until all symptoms subsiderecommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17Children under 12 years of age should consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
- Do not take Cold-EEZE® lozenges on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upsetdo not eat or drink for 15 minutes after usestore in a cool dry place after opening; best if used within 6 months after openinggluten-freecontains no artificial colors or preservatives
Corn syrup, honey*, glycine, natural flavors, sucrose*may contain
* Please review the disclaimer below.