The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin (NSAID*) 325 mg*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache minor pain of arthritis colds menstrual pain muscle pain toothacheTemporarily reduces fever.
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:hives
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or older
have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription
NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
have 3 or more alcohol drinks every day while
using this product
take more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to aspirin or to any other pain reliever/fever reducer if you ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
■ stomach bleeding warning applies to you■ you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn■ you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease■ you are taking a diuretic■ you have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking A Prescription Drug For
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:■ feel faint ■ vomit blood ■ have bloody or black stools ■ have stomach pain that does not get better pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days if ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs redness or swelling is present in the painful area any new symptoms occur
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each doseAdults and children: Take 1 or 2 tablets with water every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not
- (12 years and older) to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Use by expiration date on packagestore at 77ºF (25ºC); excursions permitted between 59º-86ºF (15° - 30°C)avoid excessive heat and humiditytamper evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Corn starch, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol
Medique Products Aspirin Label
Collect MediBucksSee inside panel for more detailsMedique®Aspirin5 Grain (325 mg)Anti-Inflammatory (NSAID)Anti-inflamatorio (AINE)• Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer • Asppirin 325 mgAlivia el Dolor/Reduce la Fiebre • Aspirina 325 mgThis Package is for Households without Young Children.Este Paquete Para Hogares Sin Ninos Pequenos.Pull to OpenTira Para Abrir500 Tablets (250 x 2)Tamper Evident Unit Dose PacketsEmpaquetado con Sellado Evidente en Dosis Unitarias
Medi-First Aspirin Label
250 Tablets(125 x 2)Medi-First®Aspirin 5 Grain (325 mg)Compare Acrive Ingredients to:Genuine Bayer®Registered Trademark of Pfizer Consumerull To OpenAches, Fever • Aspirin 325 mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)This Package is for Households without Young Children.Tamper Evident Unit Dose Packets
Medi-First Plus Aspirin Label
100 Tablets(50 x 2's)Medi First® PlusAspirinAspirin 325 mg (NSAID)Pull Yo OpenThis package is for Households without Young Children.Pain Reliever/Fever ReducerCompare active ibgredient to:Genuine Bayer®Registered Trademark of Bayer Corp.Tamper Evident Unit Dose Packets
* Please review the disclaimer below.