The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Temporarily relieves■ nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies■ sinus congestion and pressurePromotes nasal and/or sinus drainage.
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use more than directed
- Read all product information before using
- Contains FD&C yellow # 6 (tartrazine)
- Store at room temperature 59º-86º F (15º-30º C)
- Tamper evident sealed packets
- Do not use any opened or torn packets
Carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow # 6, hypromellose, lactose*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, titanium dioxide*may contain
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? 1-800-634-7680
* Please review the disclaimer below.