The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsAlcohol 70% V/V
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses： Hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on skin.When water, soap are not available.Recommended for repeated use.
- Warnings:For external use only*Flammable*Keep away from fire or flame. Do not store above 40℃ (105℉).
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use in mouth, ears or eyes.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and seek a doctor if redness or irritation develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.Children must be supervised in use of this product.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:Pump as needed into your palms and spread on both hands.Rub into skin until dry.Children under 6 years should be supervisd when using this product.
Other Safety Information
- Other information：Store below 106℉(41℃)May discolor fabrics
Inactive Ingredients:Water,Carbomer940,Triethanolamine,Glycerin,Aloe Barbadensis.
* Please review the disclaimer below.