The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol, 61% w/w
- Instant healthcare personnel hand antiseptic
- Reduces bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Recommended for repeated use
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.For external use only
- When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if significant irritation, or sensitization develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to clean, dry hands. Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Beheneth-10, behenyl alcohol, C20-40 pareth-24, cetyl palmitate, diisopropyl dimer dilinoleate, dimethicone, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, squalane, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.