The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- Helps eliminate bacteria on the skin.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Using This Product And Ask Doctor
- If irritation and redness develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply onto dry hands, work into a lather and rinse thoroughly.
- Store at room temperature.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinione, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).
* Please review the disclaimer below.