The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
CAUTION: NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing. Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Use temporarily relieves cough associated with a cold
For external use onlyFor steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, emphsema or asthmaa cough that occurs with too much phlegm ( mucus)
When Using This Product Do Not
- Heatmicrowaveuse near an open flameadd to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persisten headach. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- See important warnings under "When using this product"adults & children 2 years and older: use 1 tablespoon of solution for each quart of water or 1 1/2 teaspoons of sulution for each pint of wateradd solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizerfollow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizerbreath in medicated vaporsmay be repeated up to 3 times a daychildren under 2 years: ask a doctor
- Close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
Alcohol 84%, cedarleaf oil, dimethicone, eucalyptus oil, laureth-7, menthol, nutmeg oil, poloxamer 124
Satisfaction guaranteed-For questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter + Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks Vapo Steam
Adverse Reactions Section
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
* Please review the disclaimer below.