The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 4.0%, Oxybenzone 5.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- Do not use near heat, flame, or while smokingavoid long term storage above 104ºF (40ºC)
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use • on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. • Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. • do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. • do not store at temperatures above 120ºF.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if • rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.Hold can 4-6 inches away from skin to applyDo not spray directly into face. Spray into hands then apply to face.Do not apply in windy conditionsUse in a well-ventilated areareapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hourschildren under 6 months of age: ask a doctorSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Alcohol denat., acrylates/octyacrylamide copolymer, stearoxytrimethylsilane, glycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A palmitate) caprylic/capric triglyceride
* Please review the disclaimer below.