The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%Propylene glycol 0.3%
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If this product changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensative to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Aminomethylpropanol, benzalkonium chloride as preservative, boric acid, hypromellose, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.