The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- •temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: •the common cold •headache •backache •minor pain of arthritis •toothache •muscular aches •premenstrual and menstrual cramps •temporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take •more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours •with other drugs containing acetaminophen •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. •if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptoms occur •redness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)Adults and children 12 years and over: •take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last •do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor •do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorChildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
Carnauba wax, corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium*, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid *may contain one or more of these ingredients
* Please review the disclaimer below.