The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Miconazole nitrate, USP 200 mg (in each suppository)Miconazole nitrate, USP 2% (external cream)
Vaginal antifungal Vaginal antifungal
- Treats vaginal yeast infections
- Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Do Not Use
If you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first timelower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
When Using This Product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)do not have vaginal intercoursemild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 dayssymptoms last more than 7 daysyou get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and informationadults and children 12 years of age and over:suppositories: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Wash applicator away after use.external cream: Use cap to puncture seal. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Gently apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Do not use if suppository wrapper is missing or damaged (each suppository is individually wrapped)
- Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visible
- Do not purchase if carton is open
- Store at 20º - 25ºC (68º - 77ºF) [see USP controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Suppository: hydrogenated vegetable oilexternal cream: benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
EQUATE M-Zole 3 Combination Pack
* Please review the disclaimer below.