The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Witch hazel 50%
- Temporarily relieves these external symptoms associated with hemorrhoids:itchingburningirritation
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctordo not insert into rectum or vagina using fingers or any mechanical device.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rectal bleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
- As hemorrhoidal treatment for adults:when practial cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughlygently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discardcan be used up to six times daily or after each bowel movementchildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 150- 30oC (590 - 86oF)
Water, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.