The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Walmart Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeAvobenzone 3%SunscreenHomosalate 15%SunscreenOctisalate 5%SunscreenOctocrylene 3%SunscreenOxybenzone 6%Sunscreen
- ♦helps to prevent sunburn♦if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- ♦on damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- ♦keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- ♦apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure♦reapply at least every 2 hours♦use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating♦Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. wear long sleeve sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. ♦children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- ♦protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, glycerin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, niacinamide, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, behenyl alcohol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, stearic acid, panthenol, sodium PCA, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, fragrance, polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, laureth-7, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA.
* Please review the disclaimer below.