The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg Dextromethoprhan HBr 10 mgPhenlyephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms:minor aches and painsheadachesore throatfevernasal congestioncough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen I 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this productAllery alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right awaySore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The User Has
- Liver disease
- Heart diseasethyroid diseasediabeteshigh blood pressurepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product,
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs, with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)do not take more than 4 doses in 24-hour periodadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hoursswallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolvechildren under 12 years: do not useWhen using Day Time and Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Store between 15-30ºC (59-86º)avoid excessive heat
Butylated hydroxyanisole*, butylated hydroxytoluene* FD&C red #40*,FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide*, white ink*contains one or more of these ingredients
EQUATE Cold and Flu Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.