The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Helps prevent and temporaily protects chafed, chapped or cracked skin.helps protect from the drying effetcs of wind and cold weather
- When using this product do not get into eyesDo not useon deep or puncture wounds animal bites serious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens symptoms last more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed to hands or body when skin feels dry or irritated
May satin some fabrics
Water, glycerin,distearyldiammonim chloride, petrolatum,isopropyl palmitate,cetyl alcohol, avena sative (oat) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, sodium chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.