The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 15.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 10.0%, Oxybenzone 6.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use • on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product • keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if • rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.reapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hourschildren under 6 months of age: ask a doctorSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, silica, beeswax, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acylate crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, canola oil, caprylyl glycol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, disodium edta, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Otc - Questions
Satisfaction guaranteed - For questions or comments please call
* Please review the disclaimer below.