The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Helps relieve the pain, itching, and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyesdo not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicatordo not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rectal bleeding occursan allergic reaction develops to ingredients in this productcondition worsens or does not improve within 7 dayssymptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.adults and children 12 years and over: apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times dailychildren under 12 years: consult a doctor
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzyl alcohol, carbomer, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, triethanolamine, vitamin E acetate, vitis vinifera (grape) skin extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.