The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Gelcap)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Headachethe common coldbackache
- Minor pain of arthritistoothachemuscular achespremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this productwith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and overtake 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctordo not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot numberavoid high humidity
Croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.