The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed By McKessonOne Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each 118mL delivered dose)PurposesDibasic Sodium Phosphate 7gSaline laxativeMonobasic Sodium Phosphate 19gSaline laxative
Relieves occasional constipation
For rectal use only.
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You
- Already used a laxative for more than 1 weekhave kidney diseasehave heart problemsare dehydratedare 55 years old or olderare on a sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Before Using Any Laxative If You Have
- Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomitinga sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeksalready used a laxative for more than 1 week
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed. Serious side effects may occur from excess dosagedo not use for more than 3 days
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have bleedingthe condtion worsens or does not improve within 7 daysyou have no bowel movement within 30 minutes of enema useyou have symptoms of dehydration (thirstiness, dizziness, vomiting, urinating less often than normal)These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
Single daily dosage (per 24 hours)Do not use more unless directed by a doctor.See Warnings.Do not use if taking another sodium phosphate product.Adults and children 12 years old and older1 bottle once dailyChildren 2 to under 12 years old1/2 bottle once dailyChildren under 2 yearsDO NOT USE
- Each 118 ml contains 4.4 g sodiumstore at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)additional liquids by mouth are recommended while using this productthis product generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 5 minutescarton sealed for safety. Do not use if top or bottom flap of the carton is torn or missing
Benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.