FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands only
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When Using This Product
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
skin irritation develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, aloe, barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl, caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, blue 1, yellow 5
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by GOJO industries, Inc. distributor of Purell Refreshing Aloe Advanced Hand Sanitizer
Made in USA with US and foreign components
Another Quality Product Distributed By McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO PURELL**
advanced hand sanitizer
more effective formula
Kills more than 99.99% of germs*
8 FL OZ (236 mL)
* Please review the disclaimer below.