The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Methylcellulose 500 mg
- Helps restore and maintain regularity and relieves constipation (irregularity)in the treatment of constipation associated with other bowel disorders when recommended by a doctor
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomitinga sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weekssensitivity to any of the ingredients
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended maximum dose unless directed by a doctordo not use laxative products for a period longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rectal bleeding occursyou fail to have a bowel movement after use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- This product generally produces effect in 12-72 hourstake this product (child or adult) dose with atleast 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluidtaking this product without enough liquid may cause choking, see choking warningAgeDose Maximum Dose adults and children over 12 years2 capletsup to 6 times dailychildren (6 to 12 years)1 capletup to 6 times dailychildren under 6 yearsask a doctorask a doctor
- Each caplet contains: sodium 10 mgstore at room temperature 15o-30oC (59o-86oF)protect contents from moisturekeep tightly closedtamper evident: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
Citric acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, FD and C yellow 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium lauryl sulphate
* Please review the disclaimer below.