The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
Handwash to help reduce bacteria on the skin
For external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness developscondition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult suervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105° Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water, PEG-8 Dimethicone, meadowfoamamidopropyl betaine, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, isopropyl Myristate
* Please review the disclaimer below.