The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientEthyl Alcohol 62%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses:To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseasesRecommended for repeated use.
- Warnings:For external use only-hands.Flammable-keep away from heat and flameWhen using this productskeep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Do not inhale or ingest.Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsWet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingFor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionNot recommended for infants
Storage And Handling
- Other InformationDo not store above 105 FMay discolor some fabricsHarmful to wood finishes and plastics
Inactive IngredientsWater (aqua), Glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Fragrance (Parfume), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, DMDM hydantoin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), FD and C Red No. 40, FD and C Yellow No. 5
* Please review the disclaimer below.