NDC 49557-701 High Five Antibacterial Hand
Chloroxylenol Soap Topical
|Color(s)||ORANGE (C48331 - CLEAR) |
NDC Code 49557-701-41
Package Description: 3.78 L in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
What is NDC 49557-701?
The NDC code 49557-701 is assigned by the FDA to the product High Five Antibacterial Hand which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Janisource, Llc. The generic name of High Five Antibacterial Hand is chloroxylenol. The product's dosage form is soap and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 49557-701-41 3.78 l in 1 bottle, plastic . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for High Five Antibacterial Hand?
This product is used as Antiseptic. • Handwash to help decrease bacteria on the skin.
What are High Five Antibacterial Hand Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are High Five Antibacterial Hand UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- CHLOROXYLENOL (UNII: 0F32U78V2Q)
- CHLOROXYLENOL (UNII: 0F32U78V2Q) (Active Moiety)
Which are High Five Antibacterial Hand Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE (UNII: BPV390UAP0)
- PROPANEDIOL (UNII: 5965N8W85T)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX)
- METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE (UNII: 229D0E1QFA)
- FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 (UNII: I753WB2F1M)
- SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X)
- EUGENOL (UNII: 3T8H1794QW)
- CINNAMALDEHYDE (UNII: SR60A3XG0F)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE (UNII: DEL7T5QRPN)
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J)
- FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label