The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 30 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves cold symptomscough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationrunny nose and sneezing
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomaa breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, chronic bronchitis,or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Avoid alcoholic drinks excitability may occur, especially in children marked drowsiness may occur be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough lasts more than 7 days,come back, or is accompanied by fever,rash, or persistent headacheThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Keep dosing cup with productdo not take more than 4 bdoses in any 24-hour periodtake onlu as directedmeasure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing devicemL = milliliteradults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Each 30 mL contains; sodium 29 mgstore between 20-25ºC (68-77º). Do not refrigerate.
Alcohol, citric acid, FD&C blue 1, FD&C red 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
READYinCASE Nighttime Cough Relief Cherry Flavor
* Please review the disclaimer below.