The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 15 Ml )
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- Relievestravelers' diarrheadiarrheaupset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:heartburnindigestionnauseagasfullnessbelching
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you areallergic to salicylates (including aspirin)taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use
- If you havean ulcera bleeding problembloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug fordiabetesgoutarthritisanticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 2 daysringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Childen.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 8 doses (120 mL) in 24 hoursuse until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 daysdrink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrheamL = millilitershake well before usingmeasure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing devicekeep dosing cup with product adults and children 12 years and over:15 mL (1 dose) every 1/2 hour or 30 mL (2 doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea/traveler's diarrhea15 mL (1 dose) every 1/2 as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea)children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each 15 mL contains: sodium 6 mgeach 15 mL contains: salicylate 227 mglow sodiumkeep tightly closedprotect from freezingavoid excessive heat (over 104ºF or 40ºC)
Benzoic acid, D&C red #22, D&C red #28, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid
READYinCASE Stomach Relief Ultra
* Please review the disclaimer below.