The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml Tsp)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use
- If the child has a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitisglaucomaa sodium-restricted diet
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occursedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessexcitability may occur, especially in children
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.take every 4 to 6 hoursdo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hourschildren under 2 years: do not usechildren 2 to 5 years: do not use unless directed by a doctorchildren 6 to 12 years: 5 to 10 mL (1 to 2 tsp)
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 14 mgstore between 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)protect from lightstore in outer carton until contents sused.
Anhydrous citric acid, D&C res #33, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
Adverse drug event call (888) 933-3222
* Please review the disclaimer below.