The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Indications & Usage
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommneded by your doctorask your doctor about other uses for this product
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may includefacial swellingshockhivesasthma (wheezing)Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or oldertake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)take more or for a longer time than directedhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemshave 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducerthis product for at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou are taking a diureticyou have asthmayou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug forgoutdiabetesarthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betteran allergic reaction occursany new symptoms occurpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysredness or swelling is presentringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursThese could be signs of a serious illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose adults and children 12 years and over take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor children under 12 years consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature (150-300C)aviod excess heat and moisture
Corn starch, dextrose monohydrate, FD&c yellow #6, flavor, silicon dioxide, sodium saccharine and stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.