The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skinRecommended for repeated use
- For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire and flameDoes not contain grain alcohol; do not drink, if taken internally will produce serious gastric disturbances
When Using This Product
- Avoid the eyes an mucous membranesin the case of eyes or mucous membrane contact; rinse area thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensredness or irritation developsif condition persists for more than 3 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub quarter sized amount between hands until drysupervise children in the use of this productin the case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Store below 105Fmay discolor some fabrics
Benzophenone-4, Carbomer, FDC Blue 1, Fragrance, Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.