The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
Otc - Purpose
- For preparation of the skin prior to an injection
- For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire or flame
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usewith electrocautery proceduresin the eyes
Otc - Stop Use
- Discontinue useif irritation and redness developsStop use and consult a doctorif the condition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wipe injection site vigorously and discard
- Store at room temperature: 15
- O C (59
- O F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.