NDC 49967-138 Cerave Developed With Dermatologists Acne Control Cleanser
Salicylic Acid Gel Topical
What is NDC 49967-138?
The NDC code 49967-138 is assigned by the FDA to the product Cerave Developed With Dermatologists Acne Control Cleanser which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by L'oreal Usa Products Inc. The generic name of Cerave Developed With Dermatologists Acne Control Cleanser is salicylic acid. The product's dosage form is gel and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 49967-138-01 237 ml in 1 tube , 49967-138-02 10 ml in 1 tube . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Cerave Developed With Dermatologists Acne Control Cleanser?
This medication is used on the skin to treat common skin and foot (plantar) warts. Salicylic acid helps cause the wart to gradually peel off. This medication is also used to help remove corns and calluses. This product should not be used on the face or on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, or genital/anal warts. Salicylic acid is a keratolytic. It belongs to the same class of drugs as aspirin (salicylates). It works by increasing the amount of moisture in the skin and dissolving the substance that causes the skin cells to stick together. This makes it easier to shed the skin cells. Warts are caused by a virus. Salicylic acid does not affect the virus.
NDC Code 49967-138-01
Package Description: 237 mL in 1 TUBE
NDC Code 49967-138-02
Package Description: 10 mL in 1 TUBE
What are Cerave Developed With Dermatologists Acne Control Cleanser Active Ingredients?
- SALICYLIC ACID 20 mg/mL - A compound obtained from the bark of the white willow and wintergreen leaves. It has bacteriostatic, fungicidal, and keratolytic actions.
Cerave Developed With Dermatologists Acne Control Cleanser Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ)
- SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (Active Moiety)
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
- RxCUI: 562600 - salicylic acid 2 % Medicated Liquid Soap
- RxCUI: 562600 - salicylic acid 20 MG/ML Medicated Liquid Soap
- RxCUI: 562600 - salicylic acid 2 % Facial Cleanser Toner
- RxCUI: 562600 - salicylic acid 2 % Facial Scrub
Cerave Developed With Dermatologists Acne Control Cleanser Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE (UNII: 632GS99618)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE (UNII: 62V75NI93W)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- NIACINAMIDE (UNII: 25X51I8RD4)
- GLUCONOLACTONE (UNII: WQ29KQ9POT)
- SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE (UNII: JVL98CG53G)
- PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE (UNII: 8L4OOQ76AM)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
- SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU)
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I)
- HECTORITE (UNII: 08X4KI73EZ)
- TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE (UNII: YA22H34H9Q)
- SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE (UNII: 7243K85WFO)
- EDETATE SODIUM (UNII: MP1J8420LU)
- CALCIUM GLUCONATE (UNII: SQE6VB453K)
- CERAMIDE NP (UNII: 4370DF050B)
- TRIETHYL CITRATE (UNII: 8Z96QXD6UM)
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (UNII: 00YIU5438U)
- CERAMIDE AP (UNII: F1X8L2B00J)
- PHYTOSPHINGOSINE (UNII: GIN46U9Q2Q)
- CHOLESTEROL (UNII: 97C5T2UQ7J)
- HYALURONIC ACID (UNII: S270N0TRQY)
- CARBOMER HOMOPOLYMER, UNSPECIFIED TYPE (UNII: 0A5MM307FC)
- BENZOIC ACID (UNII: 8SKN0B0MIM)
- CERAMIDE 1 (UNII: 5THT33P7X7)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Cerave Developed With Dermatologists Acne Control Cleanser Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Salicylic acid 2%
- clears acne blemishes and allows skin to heal
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use only
When Using This Product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use twice daily
- shake well, wet face, then work product into a lather
- massage onto face avoiding the eyes
- rinse well
water, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, glycerin, niacinamide, gluconolactone, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, PEG-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, hectorite, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, sodium lauroyl lactylate, tetrasodium EDTA, calcium gluconate, ceramide NP, triethyl citrate, caprylyl glycol, ceramide AP, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, carbomer, benzoic acid, ceramide EOP
Package Label.Principal Display Panel
* Please review the disclaimer below.