The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Use Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
- Warnings Please read insert for important precautions.Ask a doctor before use if you havekidney diseaseallergies to foods, preservatives or dyeshad a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride.
Otc - Do Not Use
Caution: Do not use this product if you have Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency unless approved by your physician.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productstomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.your
- Urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but
- Care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor your symptoms last for more than 2 daysyou suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsAdults and children 12 years or older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- Other InformationThis product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones testsThis product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tabletsStore at room temperature (59-86 F) in a dry place and protect from lightTamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters. Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
cellulose, pregelatinized corn starch, hypromellose, povidine,
croscarmellose sodium, polyethylene glycol, carnauba wax and vegetable
magnesium stearate. May also contain corn starch.
Otc - Questions
Distributed by i-Health, Inc.55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell, CT 06416Made in India.Most Trusted Brand based on Nielsen data through 3/23/2013.For questions, concerns, or to report an adverse event, call (800) 722-3476www.azoproducts.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.