The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
This is a hand sanitizer wipes with Alcohol 70% v/v.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
• Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. • For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only.Flammability warning Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use • on children less than 2 months of age • on open skin wounds.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. Topical. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
• Adults and children over 2 years: • For occasional and personal domestic use • Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing • Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
• Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
• Avoid freezing and extensive heat above 40°C (104°F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.