The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Drug Factsactive Ingredient(In Each 5 Ml = 1 Teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarilyreduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
- Liver warning: This product cantains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takesmore than 5 doses in 24 hours which is the maxium daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomitting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug containd acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more tha 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Product is not labeled with directions or complete warning for adult useShake well before using1mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonfulfind the right dose on chart below. If posssible, use weight to dose: otherwise use age.if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptons lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursdo not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctorweight (lb) age dose (mL or tsp)under 24 under 2 years ask a doctor24 - 35 2 - 3 years 5 mL (1 tsp)36- 47 4 - 5 years 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp)48 - 59 6 - 8 years 10 mL (10 mL (2 tsp)60- 71 9 - 10 years 12.5 mg (2 1/2 tsp)72 95 11 years 15 mL (3 tsp)use only enclosed dosing cup specfically designed for use with this product
Use only enclosed dosing cup specfically designed for use with this product
- Each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: sodium 3 mgstore between 20-25°C (68-77°F )do not refrigeratekeep carton for complete Drug facts
Anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, FD&C red # 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-99-GENOM (43666)
Children's Tukol® Fever Pain Product Label
Children's Tukol® Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever-Fever Reducer Oral SuspensionDO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECKBAND IS BROKEN OR MISSIONNEWAges 2 - 11Fever ReducerPain ReducerCHERRY FLAVOR4 FL OZ (118 mL)160 mg per 5 mLDistributer byGenomma Lab USA Inc.,Houston, TX 77027BX--058LOT No.Exp.
* Please review the disclaimer below.