The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: Genomma Lab USA Inc., Houston, TX, 77027
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)PurposeDextromethorphan HBr,10 mgCough SuppressantGuaifenesin, 100 mgExpectorantPhenylephrine HCl, 5 mgNasal Decongestant
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubestemporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:nasal congestioncough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulantDo not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleeplesssymptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fevercough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour periodthis adult strength product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of ageagedoseadults and children 12 years and over2 teaspoons (10 mL) every 4 hourschildren under 12do not use
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mgstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigeratedosage cup provided
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C yellow # 6, flavor, glycerin, honey, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.