The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: Genomma Lab USA Inc. Houston, TX 77027
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeAvobenzone 2%SunscreenHomosalate 5%SunscreenOctisalate 4.4%SunscreenOctocrylene 9%Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Sunscreen Use
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hoursuse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF factor of 15 or higher and other skin protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10am to 2pmwear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Protect from excessive heat and direct sun.may stain some fabrics.keep this carton for future reference.
Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Trehalose, Urea, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Serine, Sodium Hydroxide, Pullulan, Algin, Sodium Hyaluronate
Call toll free 1 877-994-3666 Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, Central time
* Please review the disclaimer below.