The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Diabetesheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid disease trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occursymptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
If Pregrant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Product: 50090-0155NDC: 50090-0155-1 30 TABLET, FILM COATED in a BOTTLENDC: 50090-0155-3 12 TABLET, FILM COATED in a BOTTLENDC: 50090-0155-4 20 TABLET, FILM COATED in a BOTTLENDC: 50090-0155-5 15 TABLET, FILM COATED in a BOTTLENDC: 50090-0155-0 24 TABLET, FILM COATED in a BOTTLE
* Please review the disclaimer below.