The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Taro PharmaceuticalsU.S.A., Inc.Hawthorne, NY 10532
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeClotrimazole USP 1% (50 mg in each applicatorful)Vaginal AntifungalClotrimazole USP 1% (external cream)Vaginal Antifungal
- Treats vaginal yeast infectionsrelieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first timelower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
When Using This Product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).do not have vaginal intercoursemild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occurif you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 dayssymptoms last more than 7 daysyou get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Before using this product read the enclosed educational brochure for complete directions and informationadults and children 12 years of age and over:vaginal cream: insert one applicatorful of cream into the vagina at bedtime for 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.external cream: use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- To open: unscrew cap, use pointed end on cap to puncture sealdo not use if carton is openedsafety sealed: the tube opening should be sealed. If the seal has been punctured or is not visible, do not use the product.store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)see flap of carton or crimp of tube for lot number and expiration date
Benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, and sorbitan monostearate
Product: 50090-0614NDC: 50090-0614-0 45 g in a TUBE
* Please review the disclaimer below.