The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25mg
Prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.Do not take unless directed by a doctor if you haveglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisDo not take if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosagedrowsiness may occuralcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Doage should be taken 1 hour before travel starts Adults and children 12 years and overtake 1 or 2 tablets once daily or as directed by doctor
- Tamper Evident: do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missingstore at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, FD&C Red#40, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium saccharine, stearic acid
Adverse drug event call (866) 562-2756 (M - F, 8AM - 4PM EST).
Product: 50090-2652NDC: 50090-2652-0 30 TABLET, CHEWABLE in a BOTTLE
* Please review the disclaimer below.