The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by McKessonOne Post StreetSan Francisco, CA 94104
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each gram)PurposeBacitracin zinc 500 unitsFirst aid antibioticPolymyxin B sulfate 10,000 unitsFirst aid antibiotic
- First aid to help prevent infection inminor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the bodyif you are allergic to any of the ingredientslonger than 1 week
Ask A Doctor Before Use
- On deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition persists or gets worsea rash or other allergic reaction develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandage
- To Open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.store at room temperaturesee carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Product: 50090-3010NDC: 50090-3010-0 28.4 g in a TUBE / 1 in a CARTON
* Please review the disclaimer below.