The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Headachesore throatflutoothachethe common coldtemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult usedo not give more than directedfind the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursdo not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctorWeight (lb)Age (yr)Dose (tablets)* Under 24 Under 2Ask a doctor 24-352-3136-474-51 1/248-59 6-8260-719-102 1/272-95113*or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENavoid high humiditystore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number
Citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Product: 50090-3840NDC: 50090-3840-0 6 TABLET, CHEWABLE in a BLISTER PACK / 4 in a CARTON
* Please review the disclaimer below.