NDC 50157-012 Acne Wash Kissable
Salicylic Acid Gel Topical
NDC Code 50157-012-20
Package Description: 206 mL in 1 BOTTLE
What is NDC 50157-012?
The NDC code 50157-012 is assigned by the FDA to the product Acne Wash Kissable which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Brands International. The generic name of Acne Wash Kissable is salicylic acid. The product's dosage form is gel and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 50157-012-20 206 ml in 1 bottle . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Acne Wash Kissable?
This medication is used on the skin to treat common skin and foot (plantar) warts. Salicylic acid helps cause the wart to gradually peel off. This medication is also used to help remove corns and calluses. This product should not be used on the face or on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, or genital/anal warts. Salicylic acid is a keratolytic. It belongs to the same class of drugs as aspirin (salicylates). It works by increasing the amount of moisture in the skin and dissolving the substance that causes the skin cells to stick together. This makes it easier to shed the skin cells. Warts are caused by a virus. Salicylic acid does not affect the virus.
What are Acne Wash Kissable Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- SALICYLIC ACID 2 mg/100mL - A compound obtained from the bark of the white willow and wintergreen leaves. It has bacteriostatic, fungicidal, and keratolytic actions.
Which are Acne Wash Kissable UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ)
- SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (Active Moiety)
Which are Acne Wash Kissable Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE (UNII: BPV390UAP0)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX)
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
- METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE (UNII: DEL7T5QRPN)
- METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE (UNII: 229D0E1QFA)
- SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label