The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Benzalkonium Chloride - 0.13%
Otc - Purpose
Dosage & Administration
- Directionwet handsapply palmful to handsscrub thoroughlyrinse
WarningFor external use only - Hands only
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness developscondition persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eye thoroughly with water
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Polyquatemium-7, Citric Acid, Glycerin,Aloe Barbadensis leaf Extract , Fragrance, Teocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow# 5 (Cl 19140), Red# 40(Cl 16035)
Indications & Usage
Uses for handwashing or decrease bacteria to the skin
* Please review the disclaimer below.