The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Benzalkonium Chloride - 0.13%
Otc - Purpose
Purpose - Antiseptic Skin cleanser
Indications & Usage
Effective in destroying (harmful) bacteria to provide antiseptic cleansing
Warnings For external use only
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eye thoroughly with water
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children :If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:For occasional and personal domestic useSupervise children when they use this product.Lather in hands with water for at least 30 seconds.Rinse well.
Lauramidopropylamine oxide, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-150 distearate, Glycol Stearate, Perfume, PEG-7 glycerly cocoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Isopropyl myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate.Red33
Other Safety Information
- Store below 59F-86FMay discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
* Please review the disclaimer below.