NDC 50157-609 Deep Cleansing Foaming Acne Scrub
Salicylic Acid Liquid Topical
What is NDC 50157-609?
The NDC code 50157-609 is assigned by the FDA to the product Deep Cleansing Foaming Acne Scrub which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Brands International Corporation. The generic name of Deep Cleansing Foaming Acne Scrub is salicylic acid. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 50157-609-12 1270 ml in 1 bottle, plastic . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Deep Cleansing Foaming Acne Scrub?
This medication is used on the skin to treat common skin and foot (plantar) warts. Salicylic acid helps cause the wart to gradually peel off. This medication is also used to help remove corns and calluses. This product should not be used on the face or on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, or genital/anal warts. Salicylic acid is a keratolytic. It belongs to the same class of drugs as aspirin (salicylates). It works by increasing the amount of moisture in the skin and dissolving the substance that causes the skin cells to stick together. This makes it easier to shed the skin cells. Warts are caused by a virus. Salicylic acid does not affect the virus.
NDC Code 50157-609-12
Package Description: 1270 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
What are Deep Cleansing Foaming Acne Scrub Active Ingredients?
- SALICYLIC ACID 2 g/mL - A compound obtained from the bark of the white willow and wintergreen leaves. It has bacteriostatic, fungicidal, and keratolytic actions.
Deep Cleansing Foaming Acne Scrub Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ)
- SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (Active Moiety)
Deep Cleansing Foaming Acne Scrub Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE (UNII: BPV390UAP0)
- COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX)
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J)
- HYDROXYMETHYL CELLULOSE (UNII: 273FM27VK1)
- DITETRACYCLINE TETRASODIUM EDETATE (UNII: WX0A0IT7K5)
- METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE (UNII: DEL7T5QRPN)
- METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE (UNII: 229D0E1QFA)
- BLACK WALNUT SHELL (UNII: J7DAA933PR)
- VITAMIN E POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL SUCCINATE (UNII: O03S90U1F2)
- ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Deep Cleansing Foaming Acne Scrub Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Otc - Active Ingredient
Salicylic Acid 2.0%.
Otc - Purpose
Dosage & Administration
- use twice daily
- apply water to face and hands
- dispense our product into hands and lather
- apply to face, nose, and neck, and gently massage into skin
- rinse thoroughly with tepid water
Indications And Use
For management of Acne
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops
Otc - When Using
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time
- if irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydroxymethyl cellulose, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Walnut Shell Powder, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract.
Other Safety Information
Store at room temperature.
Package Label.Principal Display Panel
* Please review the disclaimer below.