The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride.........0.13 %
Antiseptic hand sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on skinRecommended for repeated use
- For external use only.Do not use in ears or mouth
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- If redness or irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Children should be supervised when using this product.
- Apply a small amount onto hand then spread on both hands. Rub hands together until dry.
- GlycerinPEG/PPG-18/18 DimethiconeWaterCitrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil
Sono Healthcare Foaming Hand Sanitizer
* With moisturizer and Bergamot essential oil* Kills 99.99% of most common germs 480mL
* Please review the disclaimer below.