The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dextran 70 0.1%Polyethylene glycol 400 1%Povidone 1%Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritationsfor use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use
If you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When Using This Product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarilyoveruse may cause more eye rednessremove contact lenses before usingreplace cap after each usedo not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudydo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye lastscondition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times dailychildren under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
* Please review the disclaimer below.