The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Povidone Iodine 10% (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
- First aid topical antiseptic to help prevent infection in:minor cutsscrapesburnsabrasions
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyes or over large portions of the bodyon serious burnson animal biteson deep or puncture wounds
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms last more than 72 hoursredness, swelling, irritation or pain occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1-800-222-1222
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:apply topically to clean affected area 1 to 3 times dailywhen dry, may be covered with a sterile bandageif gets in eyes, flush thoroughly with waterChildren under 12 years of age:ask a doctor
Citric Acid, Glyercin, Nonoxynol, Sodium Hydroxide, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.